The health and safety of our guests, exhibitors, and staff is our number one priority. Network Xpress is committed to ensuring a safe environment for all who partake in our business shows. Network Xpress has been following the government announcements closely in our efforts to identify best practices, by reducing the spread of COVID-19.
As we approach the 2022 event we will continue to work closely with the venue to ensure that we meet the COVID-19 regulations. Please see a full list of the measures that we will be putting in place for your safety.
Network Xpress Ltd and The Sussex Business Show hightlight our COVID-19 Safety Guidelines.
- Reducing contact by emailing you your printed ticket to bring to the show with you
- Issuing best practices for guests, such as avoiding hand shakes and using digital business cards
- Mandatory use of face coverings
- Installing informational signage to encourage personal hygiene and social distancing practices
- Touch-free, hand sanitising stations available throughout the venue
- Health checks to ensure we are a COVID free space
- Enhancing venue sanitisation throughout the day with particular focus on reception & front desk
For the latest information please check with the UK Government website for updates on the coronavirus: COVID-19 status and the WHO (Not the band, but the World Health Organisation) for the latest news and developments. HANDS - FACE - SPACE: NHS - Stay Safe everyone!